Today, marketing online is a crucial part of any business, and this can of course be done through many different channels. The question is, how can you make the social media marketing process―through Facebook for instance―into a well-oiled machine?
Let’s have a look at a browser-based campaign tool that can help you with your Facebook marketing efforts…
It’s called Qwaya.
There are only about 30 companies and agencies around the globe that have access to the API data on Facebook, and Qwaya is one of them. And what separates Qwaya from the other 30 companies is that it is the only one that currently provides a self-service browser-based solution for its users.
What Are the Key Features of Qwaya?
- Everything in one place ― With this system you can store all of your creative material so that it is easy to reuse images, titles or body content. Everything is saved on a higher level in Qwaya such that it is not tied to a specific campaign.
- Connects everything ― Say you are running ads for many websites (with their own Facebook accounts). You will be able to connect them all to the same Qwaya account. Everything is centralized, which really helps when organizing campaigns.
- Bulk ads campaign builder ― All it takes is a couple of seconds and a few clicks to create some 15 different types of ads. If you provide the images, titles and body material, Qwaya can generate combinations of ads that you can try out against different demographic groups.
- Follow-up feature ― Included in the system is a feedback function that allows you to directly see the impact of your ad performance.
- Scheduling ads when you want them to be seen ― Through Qwaya you can set when you want your ads to run, during specific hours of the day when you usually get more traffic to the website for example.
Some Useful Tips from Qwaya Regarding Ad Optimization
One way of looking at Facebook is as a community packed with tons of different demographic groups. Every time someone on Facebook offers up the fact that they like movies, are living in England or are 24 years old, you have a potential person to target specifically with your ad. Given this unprecedented ability to differentiate amongst your potential targets so easily, you’d do well to use it to your greatest advantage. One great tip when it comes to using Facebook to its fullest advantage is to A-B test your efforts against different groups of people. Try creating a couple of different ads for the same group and see which one gets more click-through activity.
Furthermore, if you are using a system like Qwaya you can easily change and tweak the ad content and then get feedback directly from the report function to see which versions generated what outcomes.
It’s also very important to think carefully about where you are trying to drive your click-through traffic. Is it to your company’s Facebook fan page or is it to your external website directly? You must be clear on what it is you want to achieve in the way of results because that’s what ultimately should be driving your ad material and content.
For instance, say that you are own a hardware store and you are trying to push traffic to the store’s fan page, well then maybe an image of a hammer or a saw used in concert with your logotype is a good choice. On the other hand, if you are pushing a specific campaign to sell a certain hammer, well then maybe a picture of one coupled with a special-offer pricing image is the better option.