NEWS RELEASE…BusinessOpportunity.com’s most recent efforts to increase both the quantity and quality of the leads it provides to its advertisers are paying off markedly as of late, with month-over-month and year-over-year metric comparisons jumping by triple-digit percentages in some cases. More specifically, these latest performance improvements are as follows:
• Overall page visits to the site month-over-month from last year are well over 55,000, representing an increase of more than 44%—a number that is projected to climb at a steady rate of as much as 2 to 3% each month moving forward.
• The average number of pages viewed during a single visit has increased for the same time period by more than 100%.
• These increases have contributed significantly to the site’s greater number of lead conversions—a key benchmark of customer return on investment (ROI)—with a demonstrable 116% uptick for the eight-month period since the newest enhancements began being implemented.
• Year-over-year since 2011, social media-driven traffic to the site is up a whopping total of 467%, with the most recent month-over-month number for 2012-2013 alone up a full 70%.
“Needless to say we are very encouraged that our serious and ongoing commitment to enhancing both our overall performance for our customers as well as our appeal to the business opportunity, distributorship, licensee opportunity and small franchise shopper is paying off in spades,” said Kevin James Culp, BusinessOpportunity.com’s Director of Sales. “We anticipate that this is just the beginning of what is sure to be an ongoing and exciting upward trajectory toward record highs across the board from here on out, one that will actively demonstrate even greater improved performance and satisfaction over time.”
BusinessOpportunity.com’s most recent and encouraging benchmarks for comparison are largely the result of the company’s renewed commitment to a very proactive and comprehensive multi-faceted marketing campaign, which complements its already proven, yet more organic SEO/SEM efforts. This more aggressive approach coupled with a considerable investment in technical infrastructure improvements over the last year or so has resulted in what is rapidly becoming a well-oiled machine to drive long-term and fairly limitless growth.
Key elements of the marketing program that are for public consumption include:
• Full-page print advertising in both paid and unpaid highly targeted publications
• Expanded trade show partnerships that have already resulted or will result in thousands of key-demographic consumer impressions coast-to-coast
• A complete overhaul of the site’s email marketing program
• New and more routine levels of social media and other online platform engagement.
Since its start in 2003, BusinessOpportunity.com has remained a leader in the business and franchise opportunities industry. It consistently ranks on page one, if not first, for a number of the most industry-relevant keywords and keyword combinations on the world’s primary search engines, including Google.