No one can say that there is a lack of information out there for aspiring business owners. In fact, it’s kind of overwhelming…and it can also get expensive. In fact, sometimes the biggest challenge is in finding resources to help you that won’t break the bank. After all, your money has already been allocated to getting your business off the ground, we know. Thankfully, the search has been made a little bit easier courtesy of Under30Ceo.com.
Here’s their list of 20 online courses you can take for free to boost your business knowledge:
1. How to Build a Startup
2. 21 Critical Lessons for Entrepreneurs
3. Foundations of Business Strategy
4. Operations Management
5. Build. Measure. Learn. Lean Startup SXSW 2012
6. Energy Economics and the Environment
7. Inventions and Patents
8. Law for the Entrepreneur and Manager
9. Special Seminar in Management: The Nuts and Bolts of Business Plans
10. Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship
11. Entrepreneurial Finance
12. Managing the Innovation Process
13. Managing Innovation: Emerging Trends
14. The Art and Science of Negotiation
15. Economics and E-commerce
16. Patents, Copyrights and the Law of Intellectual Property
17. Model Thinking
18. Foundations of Business Strategy
19. Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies
20. Entrepreneurship through the Lens of Venture Capital
Taking classes online is a great way to learn in an accelerated and convenient environment for entrepreneurial opportunities. Whether you are working with a house full of children or even if you’re nowhere near a campus, it shouldn’t stop you from reaching your goals. Online courses are a great solution. You can even get the benefit of enhanced interaction with students from different parts of the world, and there’s little to no note-taking necessary as all the information is available online. Plus, you have the added convenience of being able to take courses when you have the time. Nowadays, with all these options available, it all comes down to your proactive decision to do something smart for yourself and your business. Why wait? Take a step forward, and don’t spend a dime!
For more information on the above courses, visit https://under30ceo.com now!