If you’re establishing a work-at-home business or a home office to run a computer-based business opportunity you will need a few basics to get you started and keep you pointed in the right direction to grow your budding business.
Here are the basics you will need to get started:
- Throne: If you have ever sat at a desk for hours at a time you know how valuable a quality chair can be. A good chair can really help you with a proper posture and in turn, this will help you work better for longer durations.
- Computer: You need to have a current computer and I like the MAC with duo core. They can do anything a PC can do and much more. If you plan to do any sort of graphics or design work a MAC is the way to go.
- Software: You need to have up-to-date software that will be specific to the type of business you are running. Also, think about anti-virus or spy-ware software running on your new computer from the start.
- Back Up System: If you create data you will need to back up your data. I like backing up on an external hard drive daily. Think about buying one with at least 500MB or higher as you will be surprised by the amount of files you create in one year. Also, I like to back up everything onto a flash drive at least once a month. I keep them in separate places just in case.
- Outlook Express: Outlook express or similar programs are great and helps better organize your communities and contacts.
I have given you the basics of what technology you’ll need to get you started or even upgrade your work-from-home business opportunity. You can think about adding merchant services that allow you to accept credit cards once you get the basics set up.
Carpe Diem My Friends