Chicago, IL — BusinessOpportunity.com launched its completely re-engineered website today. The site’s new design and its associated functions will enhance end-user navigability and customer satisfaction in a number of key ways:
- Users who know what they are looking for can now narrow their search by industry, investment and/or location and get to what they’re looking for much faster, while visitors to the site who just want to browse from A to Z can do so more easily as well.
- Users can now enter their contact information just once to obtain further information on as many business opportunities as they would like.
- Upon completion of a further-request-for-information form, users are prompted to explore additional related and/or similar opportunities of interest that they may have overlooked.
- The site’s overhauled Resource Center positions BusinessOpportunity.com as an industry leader in providing current information, guidance, advice and words of encouragement to its users concerning the following critical topics: Choosing a Business Opportunity, Growth and Profit, Marketing and Sales, Plans and Goals, Running Your Own Business, Start Up and Working from Home.
- Entrepreneurs will share their experiences, low cost ideas and words of well-earned wisdom on the site’s new Entrepreneur Exchange.
- Additional sections of the site will feature various advertisers in ways that will enhance their exposure, such as Video Spotlight, Opportunity Spotlight and re-positioned banner placements.
All of the aforementioned changes are geared toward BusinessOpportunity.com’s ultimate two-pronged goal to provide its advertisers with the highest quality prospects as possible and its end users with an inviting and user-friendly resource that will keep them coming back time and again. “Customer service on every level has always been the hallmark of everything we do here at BusinessOpportunity.com,” says Kevin James Culp, the company’s Director of Sales. “By combining that commitment with our fresh, new look, our enriched site functions and our increased SEO/SEM efforts, we are poised to be the dominant force in the Business and Franchise Opportunity industry for years to come.” BusinessOpportunity.com has spent more than five years as one of the leading online portals of business and franchise opportunities in the industry.