While the subject of how great the impact of a college education in entrepreneurship may or may not be on one’s entrepreneurial success remains the subject of much debate, knowing which institutions of higher learning offer the best programs may be of interest to those who take a favorable view.
According to the latest rankings released this past weekend by Unigo, a free online college education resource for students and their families, more than 30,000 students voted, and here are their selections for the “Top 10 Colleges for Aspiring Entrepreneurs”:
1. University of Oklahoma at Norman, Norman, Okla.
2. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa.
3. University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Calif.
4. University of Maryland at College Park, College Park, Md.
5. University of Miami, Coral Gables, Fla.
6. Indiana University at Bloomington, Bloomington, Ind.
7. Rice University, Houston, Texas
8. Baylor University, Waco, Texas
9. University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
10. Babson College, Wellesley, Mass.
For a more in-depth look at this year’s rankings and what these colleges have to offer, go to 2013 Unigo College Rankings now!