As a home-based business opportunity or other small business owner, you may be employing a multitude of mobile devices across various platforms to get the job done. And no one knows better than you just how time-consuming and therefore expensive it can be to orchestrate it all, specifically when it comes to paying the bills.
While many wireless carriers relish the thought of you steeped in all the details and various charges that they impose on you each month, Verizon is breaking away from the pack. Beginning on January 24, 2012, it will be the first carrier to offer shared data plans designed specifically to simplify the data management process for small and other sized businesses.
Called the Share Everything℠ Plan for Small Business, Verizon’s newest lineup includes these important options:
• Up to 25 lines of unlimited minutes, texts, picture and video messages with shareable allowance options of 30 GB ($225), 40 GB ($300) and 50 GB ($375), plus the monthly per line access cost based on the type of device
• Data-only plans, if preferred
• An option specifically designed for conducting business with neighboring countries, such as Canada and Mexico
• The ability to move to the Share Everything plan as a new or existing customer and add virtually any other 3G and 4G devices, including smartphones, tablets, Jetpacks, netbooks and laptops
• Free Mobile Hotspot/Mobile Broadband Connect included on all capable devices at no additional charge (Connecting and sharing through Wi-Fi uses data that does affect monthly allotment however.)
• Exchange ActiveSync and Lotus Notes Traveler to manage personal and corporate email also included on all capable devices
• Free usage alerts to ensure businesses do not exceed their selected allotment, and
• Additional solutions for business customers with even more complex data needs.
Verizon wants its existing business customers who are comfortable with their current plans to know that switching to any of the new Share Everything℠ plans is not mandatory. If they are satisfied with their current plan, they are welcome to keep it as is.
However, for a direct sales business opportunity and other small business owners who are looking for ways to manage their mobile devices more efficiently, Verizon’s newest options may be of interest. To find out more about them, simply click here to contact a Verizon Business Sales Professional today!