Dropbox provides a service that lets you bring your photos, documents and videos in from anywhere and share them easily. In simple terms, it allows you to store your important files for FREE online, and then the system syncs each document to all of your access points. As a bonus, signing up for Dropbox costs you nothing, and it’s easy.
ITConflict.com recently put together a short list of the reasons why you should use Dropbox, and we have to agree with them on all counts. Check out our simplified list below:
1. Easy Access—Dropbox isn’t just free, it’s also available on any of your devices, whether it’s a smartphone, tablet or computer. Plus, Dropbox is available on Apple, Android and a number of other operating systems. All you need to do is download the application on each device.
2. Stores Files You Can’t Afford to Lose—Whether you need file storage for work, school or personal use, Dropbox allows you to store any type of file that you just can’t afford to misplace.
3. Computer Back-Up – Safely and securely backup your data using Dropbox, and you’ll never lose that data again. Whether it’s a computer crash or other malfunction using Dropbox as an entire backup of all of your data in the cloud is a smart move that could save you time, money, and your sanity.
4. Share Files—Dropbox has the capability to share your documents, photos and videos with others easily. You can also share entire folders where multiple parties can add to one storage file for everyone to see and collaborate.
5. Traveling with Dropbox—Remember reason number one? The ability to access from multiple devices is a great bonus. Along with that reason, you can access Dropbox anywhere in the world that has internet access. The Dropbox service utilizes modern encryption and is completely secure with your data, anytime or anyplace.
For more information about Dropbox, click here now!
Have you used Dropbox? If you do have, would you recommend it to other business users? Why or why not? Let us know what you think…