Business Checking Account Get One For Free! I mean a business checking account usually comes with a monthly fee at the very least, but thanks to NerdWallet.com’s research we have a comprehensive list of banks that provide free business checking accounts. As a bonus, there’s also no minimum balance requirement for some of the selections!
Please note that banks change programs all the time. If you find that one of the banks listed on this list is no longer offering the service please let us know and we will investigate. If found true, we will take them off the list and our site. Business Checking Account Get One For Free!
When considering which business checking account is right for you and your small business, it’s important to consider more than just the cost. Each bank offers different features and perks for business owners, including free mobile banking, free bill pay, free business check cards, discounts on ordering business checks and more.
Sometimes taking a hit on a monthly fee balances itself out with more discounts and features included in your package. So do your research!
• American Airlines Federal Credit Union
• Bank of the Internet
• US Bank
• Zions Bank
• Central National Bank
• Fifth Third Bank
• Westbury Bank
• 1st Mariner Bank
• Fulton Bank
• Liberty Bank
• Bank of Utah
• Columbia Credit Union
These banks will waive the monthly fee if you complete a certain number of transactions during each statement period:
• BancorpSouth: e-Business Checking; in AL, AR, FL, LA, MS, MO, TN, TX ($500 minimum daily balance or five debit card purchase transactions required).
• MB Financial: MB Small Business Checking; in IL (four signature-based debit card transactions required).
• Wells Fargo: Business Choice Checking; nationwide (10 debit card purchases required).
Online BanksMost small companies and entrepreneurs can open a business checking account online instead of in person. The Small Business Administration offers a guide to finding out whether your business is eligible.
• BofI Federal Bank: Basic Business ($1,000 minimum to open).
• Capital One: Spark Business Checking
If you know of any other institutions that offer great FREE business checking account terms, let us know…
SOURCE: NerdWallet, Inc.